So, I woke up this morning to a message from my sweet friend Andi telling me that I was famous. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, grabbed my phone and saw this!
Young Living, my beloved Essential Oil company, had re-blogged my Halloween decorated diffuser! So awesome!
I had quite a few people ask HOW I did it, so I want to share with you all, since it was the easiest thing ever. Literally took me about three minutes. Busy Mom crafts FTW!
Here’s the scoop:
What you’ll need:
The only two specialty items are the Dew Drop Diffuser and the black masking tape!
- Dew Drop Diffusers can be purchased in your Virtual Office if you’re already a Member, or if you’re not signed up, you can snag one in a Premium Starter Kit HERE with me!
- 1″ Black Masking tape can be found HERE on Amazon.
- Cut fun pumpkin-face shapes out of tape.
- Stick on Dew Drop Cover.
- That’s it! It’s super easy and kiddos can help, too!
- The tape peels off really easily when Halloween is over. BAM. Winning at LIFE!
- Do two faces, one on the front side and one on the back side for variety!
- You could get silly and make a FRANKenstein (see what I did there? Heh!) face with a scar and bolts.
- Make a ghostie!
- Earn ultimate Badass points and make the Mayor from Nightmare Before Christmas!
Hope you enjoyed!